It is hard for international students to find an internship or a job opportunity in a different country. This may be because they don’t have the right connections to the fields, a suitable CV, or the right guidance to perform well in a job interview. In addition, due to the lack of proper knowledge and skills, some new employees fail to deliver efficient and effective work performance in their work.
We are here to guide you in the right direction so that you can address these challenges and move towards a brighter future. The Pandemic has made the situation even harder for those who want to gain more working experience, but we are here to provide the solutions.
- Identify your skills, strengths, and weakness, help you to find us the industry you best fit in, and create a career plan accordingly.
- Review or write an impressive CV to make you stand out from the competitors.
- Guide you to apply for a Job/Internship.
- Be your Interview Coach.
- Help you get a suitable internship.
- Provide you employment training service during the internship.
- Offer you post-internship CV counselling and career advice.