We have listed down our privacy measures and protocols. You will also be able to see information on why and how we acquire, store, share and use your personal data. This applies to all four of our services:Trading Programme, VIP Mentoring Programme, Internship and Career Programme and UK Education Consultancy.
The information we acquire is used in different ways depending on which of the abovementioned services you subscribe to. This notice also states your rights related to your personal information and how you can contact our Data Protection Officer in case you have a complaint or feel violated. If you have any remarks about the policy, you can get in touch with us through the ‘Contact us’ section given below.
Learn 2 Earn Ltd. is a company mainly dealing in financial trading training and education services, registered in England and Wales. Our registration Number is 11377171.
We strive to safeguard and respect every individual’s privacy and we advise you to keep an eye on this page to be updated with the latest version.
What kind of data we collect
We collect different forms of data from you:
- Personal information: name, email and phone number
- Details about your availability on public platforms like Social media and Companies House etc.
- Information regarding your experience in trading: beginner, intermediate or experienced
- Details regarding if and when you will be interested in attending a course
- Data relating to performance and behaviour during your enrolment on our courses
- Information regarding your right to work or stay in the UK
- Permissions, preferences or consents that you choose to give us for marketing purposes
- Information on how you use our website, products and services
- How did you hear about our company
How do we get your data
Why we use your data and for what
We use your data so that we can:
- Answer your enquiries and provide the information you require from us
- Hold events to promote our business and its services
- Create and maintain our alumni network
- Provide effective care and services
- Make sure our technology is working efficiently
- Find out which of our services interest you most and give you information about them
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Take required steps before we enter into a contract with you
- Perform according to contract stipulations
- Share your information with Financial Institutions
- Promote our courses and services through email
(Our marketing communications are only related to the courses and services we provide. They are sent to you only if you have given us your opt-in consent. You also have an option to opt out of receiving any marketing material whenever you want. However, if you contact us yourself, through telephone, email or post, we will send you the necessary material/information you request for. We assure you that we will never share your information/data with any third party for marketing purposes without your consent.
- Prevent illegal and unauthorised access to systems and software
- Keep you updated about changes in rules and regulations regarding our website’s use
- Keeping records and managing the firm
- Managing data for marketing and business development purpose
- Make improvement in our services, systems and marketing strategy
- Ask for feedback
- Ask your permission to contact you
All of the above actions are done only for our legitimate interests or those of a third party or when you have given your consent. Our legitimate interests are only for business and commercial purposes and do not supersede your own interests and rights.
Who we share your information with
We recurrently share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: third parties that help us deliver our services, run our business, help us in marketing. There are some other service providers like the ones approved by you e.g. social media sites you link your account to.
- Our financial institution partners (if you have provided consent to this)
- Our banking service providers
- Our insurance service providers
- External Auditors
- Event organisers
- Other companies owned or jointly owned by Learn2Earn
- Potential purchasers of any part of our business or assets during company restructuring or transfer (although under a confidential agreement)
- Law enforcement and relevant regulators
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your data for a rational period so that we can help you with your enquiries in relation to our courses and services.
When we use your personal information for marketing reasons we only retain your data for as long as we have your permission or till the time we have legitimate business or commercial reasons. You can withdraw your consent for marketing materials and we will add your details in our records and make sure you are not contacted again.
Where do we store your information
Your data may be held at our headquarters in Canary Wharf or those of our third party agencies described above.
How do we protect and and store your data
We ensure that your data is secure and safeguarded. We have the requisite procedures and systems-digital and managerial-to protect your information.
International Data Transfers
Sometimes our service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and it is essential we share your data with them. However, these data transfers are regulated by European and UK data protection laws and we ensure that your data remains secure.
Changes to the Policy
We update our policies as and when any change is needed as we are committed to Data Privacy and comply with all regulations and legislations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Keep an eye on this page for any updated information to facilitate complete transparency.
You have the following rights when it comes to your data:
- Get a copy of your personal information
- Get any mistakes rectified in your personal data with us
- Get your personal information deleted by us( in specific situations)
- Ask us to restrict continued processing on your personal data (in specific situations)
- Ask us to port your information in an easily understandable format to a third party (in specific situations)
- Object to the processing or continued processing of your personal information for marketing purposes or for our legitimate interests
- Object to decisions made about you based entirely on automated processing
For more information, please see the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) guidelines on individual rights provided under GDPR.
If you want to practise any of the above rights you can contact us (provided below) or our Data Protection Officer with your details: Name, address, proof of identity (Credit card bill, council tax, driving license or passport), the right you want us to implement.
Complain to the Information Commissioner
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under 11377171 registration number. You have the right to complain to the ICO about any malpractice regarding your personal data undertaken by our company. You can contact them at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or on 0303 123 1113.
You can also contact us at our support email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0) 2077121523. Alternatively, you can send us a letter at 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA, United Kingdom.